Monday, 11 February 2013
Why you are here.
Greetings all, I would like to make it clear at the outset that I reserve the right to freedom of speech, I will use this right in conjunction with the responsibility to whatever readers venture here, not to incite violence, use hate speech or make defamatory or libelous remarks. That said, the somewhat amorphous topic of the blog is going to be one that may cause a degree of discussion.
So once upon a time, between two world wars, in a land not so far away, there was a movement. The movement came to be known as Art Deco and in its short time on this earth it changed a great many things. Art Deco as a topic is a broad and inclusive but the focus of this blog is a collection of aspects that changed during the time of the inter-bellum pocket of 1919-1939. The aesthetics of gender and all the accouterments that accompanied this change are the focus of a collection of jewellery and objets d'art that will illustrate this aesthetic journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment